Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snowy Sunday

Every sunday, I always dress up best. By that, I mean: I have to look put together, no room for lazy sundays. I think it's just right because, in my opinion, when we worship it should show even in the way we dress--sunday's best. I am not going to preach. It's just something that I feel strongly about.

Anyway, it was surprisingly snowing today. And not just for a few hours but for the entire day. So here's
what I wore:
hang ten aztech print tunic with stud detailing 
max azria black cardigan blazer
delia's black pea coat
george black opaque tights
soda platform wedges with stud detailing
Accesories:  black Bow earrings, charm bracelet
from AR, silver watch, NYX Louisiana lipstick

Hype this look here.

I think they're a good six inch of height.



I always wear this coat to keep me warm which is very important if it's freezing outside. Yes, it's black that's why I opted for a printed tunic and kept the other pieces black to stay chic--which is basically a formal color. I wanted to keep everything church appropriate as it is to the weather. And not a fashion show type of wear. This look just reminds me of what European women would put together during colder days.

More to come.~HFK<3

No comments:

Post a Comment