Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gone

I WAS excited for today, for this day. WAS. I had planned to spend most of my day with the BF, but it didn't push through. It's really frustrating and sad. However, I am not going to spill the beans about my personal love life.

Anyway, I bought new shoes today. She is very gorgeous, indeed. Basically, that is the highlight of my day, not quite what I expected but I'm still happy at the end of it all. I'm still alive, right?

The lesson that I've learned is: sometimes, just don't expect too much even if you've planned ahead because there are things that are beyond your control, and if things don't go your way, move on and just be thankful and hopeful. After all, today will soon be gone and there is still another tomorrow. Thus, our date shall be moved tomorrow.

Here she is, such a beauty. 

I asked my sister to break them in ASAP. I was so excited.

 outfit of the day together with the new Litas
I'm also rockin my new fringe.
the complete ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment